As an Amazon Associate we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
When it comes to a trusted brand name in the baby gear market, it doesn’t get much better than Graco. Their products are reliable, user-friendly, and designed to be convenient and comfortable for both children and parents.
We previously posted about the best double strollers, but we thought that we would give Graco the attention it deserves and feature some of the best Graco double strollers!
Whether you need a double stroller for twins on the way, or you have a baby and a toddler who still need to be pushed around, Graco has a great range to choose from!
If you’re a jogging family, please check out our article on finding the best double jogging strollers.
Quick Guide On Choosing A Double Stroller
Type Of Stroller
You need to decide what type of double stroller you need. Here the different double stroller designs to choose from:
Two seats next to each other. Seats and features are usually identical to each other. The bonus is both children get a clear view ahead of them.
Inline strollers have two seats in single file. These can be stadium-style with one seat higher than the other, or at the same height. The seats usually do not have the same features, and one is usually able to recline further than the other.
Convertible strollers are ideal for families who have children of different ages. It can be used as a single stroller, with an additional seat being clipped in to make it a double stroller.
There are double strollers that can be used as travel systems. This is ideal to have only one stroller or system for your babies. Most of the time, double travel systems are fairly customizable and can be adjusted to suit your family and last a long time.
The Age Of Your Children
This is probably the most important factor to consider. If you have twins, a stroller that can be used from newborn onwards, and which accommodates young babies, and children of the same age, is best.
If you have a toddler and a newborn, you would want to look for a double stroller that has space for an older child, while still having a seat that is safe for newborns as well.
It is a good idea to choose a stroller that can convert to suit your children as they grow.
Have more than two kids? Check out our article on choosing the best triple stroller.
The Best Graco Double Strollers
The below Graco double strollers are ideal for growing families, and will all serve your family well.
Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller
The Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller makes family adventures with two comfortable and easy! The double stroller has absolutely all the essentials you could need when out with your family.
What makes it such an ideal stroller for a growing family is that it accepts two Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats, so it acts as a complete travel system.
Why We Love It:
- The stroller is easily folded down with one hand and can be stored away easily with the storage latch holding it all together.
- Both seats can recline, and each has individual footrests and canopies to keep both little ones comfortable.
- The rear seat can be flattened to create a bassinet for a comfortable ride.
- The front wheels have a swivel capability but can lock in place for a smoother ride.
- There is a large storage basket underneath the seats that is large enough to hold all of your essentials.
- Stadium-style seating means that one child sits higher than the other, so they can both see the world around them.
- There is a handy parent tray with two deep cup holders and space for all small essentials such as keys.
- Both seats on the stroller have a removable tray, which have two cup holders each.
Being able to use infant car seats on the double stroller, to accommodate for newborns and onwards, makes this the all-around best double stroller from Graco.
Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller
The Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller was created to make life with two children much easier. It offers the convenience of being able to get out and leave home without much fuss while ensuring that your children are kept safe and comfortable.
With the ability to accept two Graco SnugRide Click Connect Infant Car Seats, it feels just like having two travel systems, but with the convenience of them being one stroller.
Why We Love It:
- The versatility of the double stroller is amazing. There are 12 riding options that allow you to accommodate your little ones from birth to toddlerhood.
- The two front swivel wheels lock in place for a smooth ride when you need it. There is a built-in suspension that further helps your little ones stay comfortable.
- With the different riding options, the rear seat can be forward-facing or rear-facing, or it can be removed to give you access to the standing platform or bench seat.
- The front seat can be placed in multiple recline positions and can be adjusted easily.
- One-handed fold means that parents can easily pack away the stroller without having too much hassle.
- Lasting for years, the double stroller can accommodate for children up to 50lbs if you use the bench seat or standing platform.
- A large storage basket is found under the seats, so you can store all the essentials you need for two kids on a day out.
Allowing for so many possible ways to arrange the seats on the double stroller, and with the ability to have a toddler sitting or standing on the bench or platform instead of using a chair, this double stroller will definitely see to all of your traveling needs, and will last your family many, many years!
Graco Modes2Grow Double Stroller
The Graco Modes2Grow acts as an incredible four strollers in one. It can be used as a single stroller and can be transformed into a double stroller as your family grows.
It is an ideal stroller for families with two children of different ages, such as a newborn and a toddler. You don’t even need adapters to transform the double stroller. The Graco Infant Car Seat fits in easily and gives you so many options on how to use the pram.
You won’t need another stroller for many years when you have the Graco Modes2Grow Double Stroller!
Why We Love It:
- The double stroller can be adjusted to four main modes: infant car seat carrier, bassinet mode, toddler stroller, and a double stroller.
- The easy fold function of the stroller ensures that it can be packed away easily.
- There are two toddler seats included to accommodate for two children from infancy (using the bassinet) to toddlers.
- There is a parent tray to keep your belongings in while you travel, and a cup holder for a drink on the go, and a child tray for their snacks. The child tray pivots for convenience.
- An extra-large storage basket under the stroller can hold all of your essentials and does not interfere with the lower seat on the double stroller.
The versatility of this stroller makes it the perfect double stroller for families with a toddler and a new baby on the way.
There are so many different ways to configure the Graco Modes2Grow Double Stroller so that your children will always be accommodated for!
Graco Roomfor2 Stand And Ride Stroller
The Graco Roomfor2 Stand And Ride Stroller was created for families with an older child, and a little one who still needs a stroller.
The older child can sit or stand on the platform, with the younger baby sitting snug in the stroller seat. It also accepts Graco SnugRide Classic Connect & Click Connect Infant Car Seats, so even newborns can use the stroller!
Why We Love It:
- Both your children can be kept close. Your older child can sit or stand on the padded platform, and your baby can be safely tucked into their infant seat or stroller chair.
- The front stroller seat can be reclined to different positions, either lying flat, sitting up, or somewhere in-between.
- The front seat has a child tray that pivots, making it easier to put your child in the stroller chair and take them out.
- You can easily pack the double stroller away with the one-hand fold and the storage latch.
- Parents have the parent’s tray which has two deep cup holders to make your experience that much more enjoyable.
- An extra-large storage compartment holds all your belongings while out.
- Lockable front swivel wheels and good suspension ensure it is a comfortable ride for kids and parents.
This is a great option for traveling with two kids of different ages, and allows you to keep them both close and comfortable while out exploring!
Once you’ve found your perfect stroller, you need a stroller organizer. Check out our article on how to find the best stroller organizer.
The Best Graco Double Stroller
The above four Graco double strollers are all slightly different and suit different needs. Look through the list, and tips on how to choose the best double stroller, to find one that suits your family best, and which will make life with more than one kid easier when out and on the go.
You cannot go wrong with Graco!
Looking for more stroller reviews? Check out our reviews of:
Do you like getting out on the trails when you’re with your kids? If so, please have a look at our article on choosing the best all-terrain stroller.
Related articles you might enjoy:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.