As an Amazon Associate we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Parenting is one of the most challenging jobs on the planet, mostly because you are on-call 24/7. Any helpful tips and hints are always appreciated. Here are some cool parenting hacks for babies and toddlers that you might like:
Toddler Crayon Box
1. 1 Toddler + 1 Box + a Few Crayons = Hours of Fun: I LOVE this idea! My kids take over my old boxes all the time and make some crazy stuff. This toddler version is awesome. Tip: Make sure they are past the teething stage and don’t put things in their mouths. Make sure you are close by for supervision. Details on this idea HERE.
2. Baby proofing drawers with a yardstick: This is one way to do it, assuming you have the right draw handles.
3. Easily keep track of medicine doses. This is great! All you need is a sharp and you are good to go. Wish I had thought of this years ago.
4. Wash toys in the dishwasher. This is so much easier than the Lysol wipe method of washing them one by one.
5. Attach magnets to kids cups and stick them on the fridge. This tip is more for your older preschool kids but it’s pure genius when you think about how many times a day your kids ask you for a drink.
6. Use a pizza cutter to cut pancakes. It’s so simply yet I know I’ve never thought of it!
7. Put pajamas on backwards so they can’t take off their diapers. I so wish I had thought of this when my oldest was a toddler. I can’t tell you how many times I would check on her to find her naked in her bed in a spot of pee! So annoying! Hopefully parents who currently have young ones can be saved the hassle I went through!
8. Create toilet paper line for kids. This is so great for potty training toddlers. We tried the three-sheet thing but a visual line makes it so much easier for them to learn.
9. Foam noodle for baby proofing. This is a really great way to keep little fingers from getting shut in doors.
10. Use a crib sheet to keep out mosquitos. This is one of the best ways I have seen to keep babies safe from bug bites while outside.
Check out the whole article with images from the source link below.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.